Friday, June 6, 2008

~*Alameda Reflection*~


On yesterdays fieldtrip 06~05~08 we went to Alameda to interview people it was easy to get interviews. People were nice and were willing to give us some of there time. One reason that I think that they let us interview them was because they weren't busy. It was a cool experience because we got to learn more about Alameda. When we interviewed people they told us that people were healthy around the area. Like around one o'clock it was time for the students in Alameda to have there lunchtime there was a lot of students in the streets buying lunch or walking down the streets. In Alameda the diversity that we seen the most were Caucasian and Asians. In lunch me and my buddies decided to go to this Tapioca place were they sell smoothies and food. The tapioca smoothie was really good. Later in the evening our teachers took us to the Alameda beach me and my friends took our shoes off and put our feet in the water. The water was really warm and it felt good. We walked around the beach and felt the air. When I closed my eyes and the air hit my face I felt relaxed and calm. I had a really good time in the beach. After we put our feet in the water we went to sit down in the sand.

No comments: