Wednesday, June 4, 2008

~*The Castro District of San Francisco*~


On our way to The Castro District of San francisco we seen a lot of rainbow flags. When we were walking around the streets to ask people for interviews they were nice and were willing to do it. Our group went into a store and a man came out and said, "are you grown-ups" and we were like no and he said, you can't be here". It was easy to get interviews in San Francisco I think that it was easier in San Francisco beause people weren't busy. The streets in San Francisco were dirty there was gum in the floor lots of it. In the eveninng we went to San Francisco park it was clean and there was a lot of things to do for example swing,play in the sand and fo down the slides I had a lot of fun. In mission streets there was a lot of homeless people the streets were full of trash and there was a lot of tagging in the walls. They have a lot of fast food places. San Francisco was nominated one of the healthiest place. There is a lot of people that seem healthy. I seen a lot of people running and eating healthy food. I think that there doing a good job on watching there weight.

3 comments:

Sweetvi3tgrl said...

I agree, it was fun at the park that we went to. I liked going down those big slides >_< The swings were okay but it didn't go very high o_o

Square Bear (Jackie) said...

"Asfhjdfhjkad!?!?!?!">>> You did NOT go on the slides Vanessa! Don't lie! And yes, I agree with you; there was HELLA gum on the sidewalk, but not as much as there is outside the school. Yes? Agree? Well, I'm glad you had fun anyway. Freakin' loser...

yesenia said...

I actually agree with you, because it was kind of easier to find people to interview. And people at Castro were teally friendly and kind. And it was really interesting visiting The Castro District, because I got to hear what people's opinion were based on their community and got to play a t the paly structure afterwards. It was nice visiting a new community.
-Yesenia C.