Thursday, June 5, 2008

~*MyThoughts*~

During the three weeks of post-session one thing that I overcame was now I started to be open minded and talk more to people that I never talked to. Something that I tryied to do that I never knew was I talked to people in the streets that I ddn't even know. When I would go up to people and ask them for their interviews I would be realy shy, But I came out f my shell. I drew the line when people would force to do something that I didn' t want to do. Because if I don't like somehting I'm not gonna do it. Something that I regret NOT doing is chllenging myself to be more out going for example with some people I wouldn't want to ask them for there interviewes so our group didn't get a lot. I had a great time in post-seesion because I got to know people that I never imagined that I would talk to them. Another thing is that I'm not shy like I used to be and I'm really glad that I got this post-session. Before thispost-session I was a type of person that if you talked to and If didn't know you I wouldn't talk to you because I would be really shy ,But since I got this post-session I overcame my shyness.

2 comments:

Valeria said...

hey vanessa
i pretty much feel the same way. i mean if someone want me to do something that i don't want to, i won't do it and there's no way they could change that. and yeah at first i didn't want to be in this post session but i decided to give it a chance and i liked it, well exept that part where i had to do the interviews >.<

Myckie said...

I remember when I was in 9th grade I was hella shy. I wouldnt talk to anybody. But after a while you get over that shyness. I'm glad that you liked the postsession and that you got to talk to people that you wouldnt normally talk to.

Good Luck~ Jackie