Wednesday, June 4, 2008

~*Walnut Creek*~


In walnut creek there was alot of restaurants in every street. People we nice and were willling to get interviewed. The streets were really clean there was no gum in the ground. The most race that I seen was caucasian people. It was sort of easy to get interviews because people weren't busy and were not shy to talk. I felt like if I didn't fit in because I was another race and people would look at us weird. There was free buses that you could ride in Oakland you have to pay to get on the bus I think that it's cool that it's free. There was no tagging in the walls. People were eating healthy in Walnut Creek. It was cool going to another community and learning more about it. In Walnut Creek the cloth was very expensive and there was a Tiffany's jewelry place were its really expensive.

No comments: